Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, first poster to the forum, and thinking about being a first time owner of a used QX60.

Normally a new qx60 will be too high of a budget for me, but I have started to look at used vehicles.
One of the vehicles I see on sale is a silver awd with media screen moonroof and rear camera. It has 30k miles, priced at 26k, no CPO.

Some questions that I was hoping to get your advice/insight on:
1. I am aware this is not a certified vehicle. However, it is a 30k vehicle with one owner. Is this possible to get an extended warranty if I buy it?
2. If answer to above is yes, do you have a recommended dealer that can hook me up with a great price on an extended warranty?
3. Regardless, can I get your honest opinions about the qx60? did you notice to get a lot of issues you have to take it in for?
4. What do you think of the price?

I am also looking at a 2015 qx60 with 50k miles, around the same price (26.8k, plan to negotiate to 26k), but it comes with a CPO and white. I am a bit wary because of the 50k miles, although it is covered under the CPO warranty. Some questions about the CPO warranty as well:
1. I wanted to confirm that for a vehicle like this, since it is not beyond the initial std warranty, this vehicle will be valid until (6 years)2021 unlimited miles, right? (assuming first service was done 2015)
2. I am a bit confused about how they are terming "limited warranty" vs basic and powertrain warranty it is divided to. Is it saying it will cover all basic and powertrain until 2021?

thanks in advance for your help!

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
1) Yes
2) Any Infiniti dealer, although the selling dealer may offer one
3) great car.
4) sounds fair

1) that's correct - 6 years from original sale date
2) CPO portion doesn't cover everything that original bumper to bumper covers. Powertrain is 6/70 regardless

If you're in NorCal, I have a few really nice CPO QX60's right now. Contact me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the advice!

As for the answer to the second question, I was hoping if there was a dealer around this forum that people recommend for a great price on an extended warranty?

Also- I would have loved to take a look at your stock, but I am located in new york.. probably prices won't be competitive if I have to factor in the delivery to NY right?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts