Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my new QX60 - black on black with premium and touring packages. I find that with the 20" rims I feel like I'm driving a bus with all that drag.

·
Registered
4 Posts
jngannex, have you noticed the middle row 60/40 bench vibrating? Ror instance, at highway speeds, if you sit on the 60 portion notice the cupholder shaking. Now slide to the 40 portion. Obviously cup holder is still shaking...but do you notice the 40 seat is not. Only the 60 seat shakes. So if you have a child sitting on the 60 portion, you will see them vibrate/shake, or maybe even complain about the seat. Our boys refuse to sit on the 60 portion. They call it the "shaky seat" I have driven another 2017 QX60 and the dealer has also verified. No one has said anything about correcting. I'm just curious what other new 2017 owners have experienced.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hmm, I have three kids of various ages (7-13) - most of the time they all sit in the middle row and I haven't had them complain at all or noticed them shaking. I will have to observe more closely.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Drove around for a while today with all three kids in the middle row and even put the kid who normally sits in the 40 portion and he wasn't visibly shaking and he said it didn't feel any different than that other seat (other than it was a smaller seat in the middle. I have a '17 model.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts