Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

Premium Plus worth it?

18K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Namssob 
Infiniti is just greedy that they make consumers spend $3k just to get the bluetooth. We know how much bluetooth costs these days!

I'll be less diplomatic. You're a fool if you get this car w/out Premium plus. Around view monitor is awesome. Navigation is so much better than trying to use your phone. Premium, Premium Plus and Drivers Assist is the minimum configuration I recommend to clients. Six months from now you won't feel the financial difference between the two, and you'll be so much happier with the car.

Matt and I go through this with clients all the time. Be smart and be the beneficiary of our experience. I'd be more polite about it if you were in the showroom and take you through all the reasons, but please just take our word for it. You'll be happy you did.

If dealers near you ordered cars that way, it was only to accommodate stupid, cheap clients who want to see the lowest, most bare-bones price. Those clients are never the ones who come back and tell me how happy they are with their car and the deal they got. The happy ones spend a little more money and get a luxury car with luxury and safety appointments.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.