Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in the marker looking for a 7 seater SUV and found a deal at local dealership on a 2014 QX60 Gray loaded up with Navigation, Premium Plus Package (Around View Monitor w/Front & Rear Sonar System, INFINITI Hard Drive Navigation System, INFINITI Voice Recognition, and Rain-Sensing Front Windshield Wipers). It has 57k miles on it. Only 1 month of Comprehensive warranty is left.

Carfax is pretty neat with single owner and regular maintenance.

Price being offered at is 25K.

Need expert opinions. I find price too good to be true.

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Seems about right to me. We have a similar car right now and we're asking around $28K. Ours is CPO so it had its 60K done, has new brakes and nearly new tires.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I purchased my 2014 gray QX60 with the same packages as yours with less miles for $25K + the price of GAP - $2K down payment. So it doesn't seem like a crazy price to me.
I'm in South Florida, for whatever that's worth.

EDIT: the modifications were done by me post purchase.

Attachments

·
Registered
663 Posts
You should figure a 50% price drop after 3 years, so that seems about right.

I wish that I had waited, would have saved $25k.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yeller,
Saw your comment about figuring a 50% price drop after 3 yrs. My QX60 is 3 yrs old, but only has 13,700 miles on it. What kind of price drop do you think is reasonable to expect if selling such a car, which is in excellent condition? Txs in advance for your insight.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Well, according to KBB my car's value for private party sale at 50,100 miles and "Very Good" condition is $27,680. Just changing nothing else but the miles to 13,700, the same value comes up to $32,240. Probably not a definitive number since many things vary from one car to another, but KBB seems to think the miles alone is a $5K difference. For whatever good that's worth.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts