Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Twice now, my 2014 QX60 power liftgate has had to be reset by the dealer because it won’t STAY open after it fully raises. It opens up fully (I have it set to open as far as it will go), but then once it gets to the top, it starts beeping and immediately begins to shut by itself. It has hit me on the head twice and once on the back when I was leaning in to place groceries and I could not get my body out of the way in time. Pretty dangerous if you ask me given how heavy the door is. An elderly person or child could really get hurt.

Is there a way for me to reset it so that when it gets to the top (ie, fully open), it stops until I hit the button again for it to close? The dealer is 50 miles away.

Because it works properly for awhile after resetting, but then starts acting up again 6 or so months later, I’m beginning to wonder if a sensor or other part needs to be replaced. Your thoughts?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Please disregard my question/post. (I’m unable to delete it.) I found the fix to my problem in a Pathfinder forum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts