Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2015 QX60 and have always had really terrible call quality using the Bluetooth. I have the Premium package and everything works well, with the exception of the call quality. People on the other end can literally not hear anything, no matter how cell service is, whether car is moving or stopped, etc.

Anyone else experiencing poor BT quality? Any workarounds? Any aftermarket solutions for bluetooth calling?

Thanks!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Seems obvious, but have you removed/deleted the Bluetooth connection, then reestablished the connection? My wife's iPhone has that problem once in a while. Otherwise, it's crystal clear and removes road noise. It's great.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am experiencing similar issues in my 2013 JX35. I have tried removing/deleting the Bluetooth connection, rebooting my phone, reinstalling the OS, and ensured my phone has the most up to date OS. I took it to Infiniti and they check the bluetooth and did not find any problems. Anyone have any other suggestions?

·
Registered
140 Posts
My Bluetooth come through and goes out loud and clear. However the voice recognition competes with Siri in terms of being lousy. I say “Call John Doe” and the QX says “Calling Hans Mistletoe” Not so good. :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts