Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I just got my QX60 last week and I noticed that my phonebook when it sync's doesn't list all of my contacts, and it may sync different contacts each time. The dealership said they had not seen this before (I am using a samsung S6 edge) and they are looking into it, but I thought I would ask here too. Also I noticed today while I was driving that the option to manually enter a phone number was greyed out, is that normal?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hi! I just got my QX60 last week and I noticed that my phonebook when it sync's doesn't list all of my contacts, and it may sync different contacts each time. The dealership said they had not seen this before (I am using a samsung S6 edge) and they are looking into it, but I thought I would ask here too. Also I noticed today while I was driving that the option to manually enter a phone number was greyed out, is that normal?
Make sure you hit yes on your phone when it asks if it can access your contacts. The S6 Edge should work completely fine. Maybe try deleting it from your QX and reconnect it.

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
What Matt said, plus check the box that says "Don't ask me this again".

Also, do you have more than 1000 contacts? I've found this to be a problem sometimes when people have a ton of contacts.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts