Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Little disappointed just brought my new car from Infiniti and already there's a recall on it. "All 2014-2016 QX60 passenger seat belts" It's a problem with the sensor, you will not get a warning sound when someone sits in the passenger seat without a seat belt. I asked if the airbag will still deploy in an accident and Service Tech said yes ur be safe. Be safe and get your vehicles fixed.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I don't think they can let you back out on the road with an air bag that doesn't work, it will be something they have to make sure is working.

Hopefully that dealer does overall treat you well. Have you went to them for service in the past?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
No that was my first time at the Service Department I just brought the car two weeks ago, and That was my first visit to inquire why i wasn't getting a warning sound when not wearing a seatbelt. The service Tech stated they just recently received the email in regards to the recall on QX60 passenger sensor seatbelt, and when your car is due for its first month service the recall will be fixed. As stated previous the Tech said the Airbag will still deploy...it dam sure better!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts