Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Infiniti Qx60 Seat Sensor issue

I have 2014 QX60, air bag off light started glowing after just 1month of purchase, informed service center and they checked and found that it has latest software installed and no need of any calibration. I was told that since my wife's weight is in margin thats why its glowing. I told them that then it should glow when she is sitting in other infiniti cars or other nissan cars. After driving it like that for almost 10k miles during Zak tag servicing i again brought it to their notice and got another 2014 QX60 as loner vehicle and showed it to them that its not glowing, so its not a model, year specific but its particularly with my vehicle only. Its been 2 weeks and yesterday service advisor told me that they have found issue with the seat sensor and replacing it. Today i got a call that its been replaced, going to pick it up, will update here how it goes.

· Registered
7 Posts
Please see my previous note...

Today i picked up the vehicle and tested with my wife seating on the passenger seat, we drove and now the light is not glowing, it glows for a second or two after i start the car then it goes away and does not come up. Looked at the service receipt/Invoice, they have replaced OCS Unit and OCS Sensors, they performed Zero point Reset to Resolve.

If you can bring it again to your dealer/Service advisor then ask them to contact Crest Infiniti of Plano, TX, they should be able to tell what exactly was done to fix it. I will post again if the light comes up in future till then keeping my fingers crossed. Hope you all can get your car fixed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.