Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Infiniti QX60
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to this community. Bought a QX60 Sensory new in September 2022. Now 3 months old and while using Apple carplay, pandora drops to offline mode intermittently then back to online mode. I have tried to delete and reinstall phone pairing but to no avail. XM radio and broadcast stations no problems. Wireless charger shows my phone signal dropping off entirely which is also new in the past few weeks. Same result if I just use Bluetooth and not CarPlay. Is there a software update I am missing or any other members having same issue? Also, wireless charger is VERY sensitive and phone (IPhone 13pro) won’t charge unless held in one spot. Suggestions?

·
Registered
899 Posts
The wireless charger issue is a common issue across all chargers. Apple has something called MagSafe with magnets to center both charger and receiver (phone) in the right spot, otherwise it’s a hunting/guessing game. I hope these systems get better over time.

Your signal dropoff issue is interesting, unfortunately the new 2022 systems are having tons of issues. Double-check your phone isn’t hitting “dead-spots”, maybe note your location to see if it happens in the same place. You can also confirm by connecting another cell phone. If it’s not your phone, let your dealer know so they can note the log the issue (documented) and it’ll hopefully get reported back to Infiniti.

·
Registered
2022 Infiniti QX60
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
we tried different phones on the wireless charger and all react the same. Seems like the wireless charger point is very small. Also, tried other phones with pandora and Apple CarPlay with same results. Will keep trying other possible solutions or maybe more help from this community.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts