Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has anyone tried replacing 235/65/18 with 255/60/18? I own a 2016 QX60 with 7.5" wheels. I think it'll work because its same circumference as the stock tire just wider but not as wide as the stock 20" tire option sold. I don't want to spend the money and find out it rubs the strut or wheel well.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have the factory 20" wheels, I sized up from 235s to 265s. Only very little rub when the wheels are turned all the way, hardly worth mentioning it's so minor.
Forgot to mention I run a 1"wheel spacer also so that may be why it doesn't rub.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the factory 20" wheels, I sized up from 235s to 265s. Only very little rub when the wheels are turned all the way, hardly worth mentioning it's so minor.
Forgot to mention I run a 1"wheel spacer also so that may be why it doesn't rub.
Thanks. Good to know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts