Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I correct that unless you opt for the 20 inch tires on the AWD, you can not have the following options no matter what:

--rear heated seats
--2nd/3rd row moon roof
--bose 15 speaker system digital 5.1 decoding
--climate controlled front seats (not speaking of heated seats, but rather heated and cooled)
--power 3rd row
--advanced climate control system

Seems like a lot of sacrifice if you dont want 20 inch tires?!?!

·
Registered
313 Posts
I'd have to go look again at the website (it's been a while) to see if it all has to be bundled together but I have the 20's and even driving around NYC roads the ride is still superb, IMO. Not to mention they look SO much better than the stock sized rims.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Not off hand, it's whatever comes stock with the 20"s

·
Registered
136 Posts
Am I correct that unless you opt for the 20 inch tires on the AWD, you can not have the following options no matter what:

--rear heated seats
--2nd/3rd row moon roof
--bose 15 speaker system digital 5.1 decoding
--climate controlled front seats (not speaking of heated seats, but rather heated and cooled)
--power 3rd row
--advanced climate control system

Seems like a lot of sacrifice if you dont want 20 inch tires?!?!
Ya I think that is all bundled up in the Premium Plus package.

The climate controlled seats I would forego anyway since the AC in this car is great and if you live in cold weather (Calgary, AB where it is below -35 with windchill tonight) then you have to wait for the car to warm up before you seats get heated.

The advanced climate control system is just a forest air or some gimmick I think with a more expensive in-cabin filter.

The sound system for non-premium-plus is still a really good bose system (assuming you get the premium package)

I specifically didn't get the premium plus because I wanted to have 18's for wheel size so I could use them as winters and then buy nice 20" rims for the summer (and wider... not the 7.5" wide 20" rims that the stock ones come with) - Although the wife really wanted the moonroof - and I did too but was not worth the extra $5k for the plus package

·
Registered
102 Posts
The 20" wheels and rear heated seats come with the Deluxe Touring Package. It does require you to have the Premium Plus Package. You do get a lot in this package such as the 2/3 row moonroof, 15 speaker Bose Cabin Surround system, Climate controlled front seats, and 3rd row seatback-power return, Advanced Climate Control system. However, it is a very expensive package, and I opted not to get it. Mine is loaded with lot of options with Prem. and Prem. Plus, plus a few other options. I do miss the Bose Surround sound, I had this in both my previous G35's and you do get a lot better sound quality. But then I'm a music lover. :)

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Yes, Deluxe Touring package includes all those options, plus the 20" wheels. Which part of it don't you want? Since you posted elsewhere about AWD and snow, I'm guessing you want all the stuff, but not the wheels?

I doubt you'd have any problem finding someone who would swap wheels with you between the stock 20's and the stock 18's. I see stock 18's on ebay all the time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts