Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I have the 2015 QX60 and am loving it so far.

I'm wondering if anyone has used any software to edit / add modules to the car system using ODB-II (ODB2) or any other interface.

I searched through the forums but I couldn't find anything specific.

I searched online and noted that there are tools like Nissan Consult, or ScanTool.

Anyone have any experience with either these or any other tools?

I had a BMW 5 series previously, and I have experience with using the OBD-II connector and BMW tools to edit / add features on my car.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I hope we get a reply at some point if someone uses one here, I also got a 2015 one, I had a RAV4 before and I had the Toyota OBD software

Not sure how it will invalidate warranty, probably all of them work similar, in the toyota, anything that could be serious changes I didn't has access, probably needed a more OEM admin restricted access, than the one I got. I could change a bunch of things, like just open the driver door or all doors when you push the door button, or timer for the lights, or the slight push on the change lane lever, if it blinks 3; 5; or 7 times ( I noticed 7 was too much and 3 too little, 5 was the best for me), those little customization were possible, what they allow to be changed in the codes that you could have access. There were many other of similar nature

I have been looking around to see if I could find a similar software for the infiniti's

1 - 3 of 3 Posts