Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Microfiber, not a chamois. I like these, have for years now: The Ultimate Guzzler Waffle Weave Microfiber Drying Towel by Cobra is a large drying towel for big SUVs, trucks and vans! Towel-dry your vehicle with

Also a good idea, IMO, to spray each panel as you dry with a quick detailer to not only add protection between washes but also lubricate the surface a bit while drying to protect from scratches. I like this one, and it can be found in stores since it is Meguiars: Meguiars Ultimate Quik Detailer, Meguiars quick detailer, Meguiars Ultimate Detailer

If you want another good one you can buy in gallon size to save money and simply put in your own spray bottle, chemical guys hybrid V7 is great as well: Chemical Guys V7 Optical Select High Gloss Spray Sealant Detailer 128 oz. Refill

Also, you know how and what you wash your car with is as important as how and what you use to dry the vehicle in preventing swirls. I'm a bit of a detailing nut so I actually dry with air to further reduce swirls, but again, I'm a detailing nut lol: DP Turbo Car Dryer

Can't help with the burn mark, never smoked or had anything in my vehicles that caused burn damage so no experience there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts