Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got 2018 QX60 base model

My older LCD screen was cracked, so I bought another LCD panel I put the new one in and my LCD was working fine and then this morning I took the new LCD out because my front bezel wasn't aligned properly once I took the new LCD out and then put back everything and since then my LCD is not powering up any more there's no screen no sound nothing, so I thought maybe the new LCD is not good, so I put my old one back and on the old one I'm not getting any power either. There is no display or startup logo. I checked all the cables, two three times, I also unplug AC, and Radio unit and I left just the LCD panel in to see if it works, but nothing.

I don't know what causing it I check all the possible fuses and I did not see any of those bad so right now I'm just confused why my LCD screen is not powering up and none of front buttons working like AC, Fan, Radio, if I press eject it will eject the CD out that mean its getting power also I can put vehicle in hazard mode and other than those two buttons none of others aren't working I don't know if someone has any idea or knowledge what could be wrong with it and I will really appreciate it thank you

1 - 1 of 1 Posts