Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know when the new 23's are coming out?

2023 QX60 Wish List/Fixes:
  • Wireless Android Auto (not limited to wired)
  • darkened bumper guards on higher levels - Not sure why but higher trim levels move to silver (fake/plastic) bumper guards
  • List of dealers that don't mark-up past MSRP. It would be nice if the manufacturer stood behind this since sketchy-dealers hurt their image.
  • Center dash crash/reset issues.

Any other wish list items?

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought I read that wireless charging is coming?
Car Snoops article says "12.3-inch infotainment system with Android Auto and wireless Apple CarPlay", which leads me to believe android will continue to be wired while Apple is wireless (Apple is wireless on 22 models as well).

Did you see another article saying wireless Android?

It sounds minor, but not including wireless Android seems transitional. If I bought the 22 and kept it for 10 years, then I'd kick myself for not waiting a bit longer till wireless came out.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Oh, I didn’t know you meant only wireless android. I have an iPhone so I saw wireless CarPlay and excited to see that in more and more models. Of course, both cars we own right now don’t have CarPlay. One day I’ll get there, ha!

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Couple of small changes, and there’s other articles that does a breakdown of changes by trim model.

"it gets a revised lower bumper trim color"... This may address my "ugly chrome" plastic bumper guards concern.

2023 version
Car Vehicle Grille Wheel Tire

2022 Version
Tire Car Vehicle Wheel Grille

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Have they done anything for 2023 to improve the highway drive/lane keeping assist? Every review I've seen dings this feature in the car as not especially accurate.
Strange, I recall car mags rating Nissan driving systems as pretty good, avoiding "ping pong ball" across the lane. To your question, I haven't seen anything written about improving 2023's system. I assumed they'd push improvements through wireless updates. Unfortunately, Infiniti used the same clunky lane-keeping system throughout the previous generation (2013-2021).

I'd love to hear from new owners... New 2022 owners, how's lane keeping on the highway? Does it bounce back/forth or is the vehicle centered and during corners?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would also love to hear from owners of 2022 Qx's. Looking at YouTube POV videos of the performance on the highway show it wandering and not being trusted by the driver both in actions (grabbing the steering wheel) and in follow up comments (Latest one had just finished 1700 mile drive and they refused to use the drive assist due to wandering). See, I really like the look, size, etc. of the vehicle and it would be very high on my list except for this.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looking forward to losing the chrome (and the attention) from the fake exhaust "tips" in the back.

In the Seattle area, there are 3 Infiniti dealers - Infiniti of Tacoma is the only one that doesn't do dealer markups on top of MSRP. All 3 are only about 30-40mins away from each other so I don't know why the other 2 dealerships think markups make sense.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts