Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
did some work to my new 16 QX60, got rid of all the chrome, added new TSW wheels and Pirelli 20in tires.
Love this SUV so far, has a Q50S prior, they bought it back ( InTouch issues) and gave me this instead, I couldnt be happier

Attachments

·
Registered
323 Posts
those TSW's look really good, almost like something that should come with these from the factory.
how much did you end up paying for them and what make, model and size of tire did you go with?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
those TSW's look really good, almost like something that should come with these from the factory.
how much did you end up paying for them and what make, model and size of tire did you go with?
all said and done I paid 2400 , including TPMS, yes agreed this is how the factory should have done the vehicle.
tire size is 255/50/20 Pirelli Scorpion all season.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Not bad at all.

It's the reason why I stick with what ever OEM wheel comes standard, use it for winter/bad weather, and then buy something aftermarket for summer/nice weather.

Was thinking to get a set of these Vossens... although it's not nearly as attainable as those TSW, but i'm in it for the long haul:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts