Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yep lots of wrapping, and it is a 2016. too much chrome for me, but hey its what I like, more of a QX60S look

·
Registered
5 Posts
Those look nice. Do you have any rubbing issues? What is the offset on those? They look like they are flush with the fender. I want to get new wheels for my 2016 QX60 to replace the factory 20in wheels because I believe they are too skinny and gives the vehicle a weird look.

I'm planning on 22in by 9in to 10in wide just not sure what offset I will need for a wider flush with the fender stance.

·
Registered
10 Posts
That actually looks super clean. Also in to know what the offset is and what brand those wheels are ! Definitely digging the blacked out look though, plan on doing any light tints to the headlights or anything ?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Did you have to add a spacer to make those wheels to fit as flush as they seem to be in those pictures or is that just how you got them? Looks great, design, fitment, etc. all suits the QX60 perfectly.

·
Registered
2 Posts
yep lots of wrapping, and it is a 2016. too much chrome for me, but hey its what I like, more of a QX60S look
I know this an old thread but I just bought my QX60 and looking for wheels. I like how flush your wheels look! If you still have these wheels (and remember) what offset did you go with?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts