Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally, I have a set of 20 inch wheels and tires, complete with sensors. I love the look. I was very careful about offest and rim width. I can already tell the difference in having a wider stance.

20x8.5 40 offset ultra prophecy wheels
235/55r20 pirelli scorpion verde all season plus 2 tires

20210305_165327.jpg
20210305_165350.jpg
20210305_165411.jpg

·
Registered
9 Posts
I wore out my those same pirellis in about 14 months. They were almost bald. Great tires but too soft and wear down too quickly for my driving (I imagine im in a McLaren half the time).

My qx60 looks similar to yours but I did a complete chrome delete and it is all blacked out. I have windows all around at 15% and the front windshield top to bottom at 50%. Took a little getting used to driving at night, but you cant see in it during day or night.

Surprisingly, as a Brazilian man with tan skin, I get pulled over much less now that nobody can see who is inside the car. I had the tint done expecting to have to take it out after getting pulled over within a few months. Its been over a year and so far so good. Got a well deserved speeding ticket with them and no mention of the tint so I was happy with it. Usually im going way faster than what they clock me at so I'm alway happy they didn't actually clock me before I slammed on my brakes!!

I highly recommend the chrome delete and super dark windows. It looks amazing and I get compliments everywhere. The guy that did the chrome delete did say he underestimated how much chrome there actually was.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wore out my those same pirellis in about 14 months. They were almost bald. Great tires but too soft and wear down too quickly for my driving (I imagine im in a McLaren half the time).

My qx60 looks similar to yours but I did a complete chrome delete and it is all blacked out. I have windows all around at 15% and the front windshield top to bottom at 50%. Took a little getting used to driving at night, but you cant see in it during day or night.

Surprisingly, as a Brazilian man with tan skin, I get pulled over much less now that nobody can see who is inside the car. I had the tint done expecting to have to take it out after getting pulled over within a few months. Its been over a year and so far so good. Got a well deserved speeding ticket with them and no mention of the tint so I was happy with it. Usually im going way faster than what they clock me at so I'm alway happy they didn't actually clock me before I slammed on my brakes!!

I highly recommend the chrome delete and super dark windows. It looks amazing and I get compliments everywhere. The guy that did the chrome delete did say he underestimated how much chrome there actually was.
Did you use gloss, satin, or matte for your vinyl on the chrome delete?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts