Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone

I am new to the forum.. Very interesting to read so far..Planning to buy QX60.

On the fence whether to buy 2016 or 2017. Hope the forum people can help.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Or go with the 2017 if you want more power and better theater package. You won't be saving some money though.

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Welcome to the forum. There has been a lot of discussion on the QX60 and former JX35. As an original JX35 owner and now the owner of the 2016 QX60, I can tell you that I'm very pleased with both vehicles. I struggled over waiting for the 2017 model but knowing there were enough positive changes for 2016 I felt that this was a good time to trade in the car. My guess is that the 2017 model will offer another engine selection and the infotainment system will probably be similar to the upcoming QX30. Other than that, I wouldn't expect to see any other major changes.

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
My recommendation is to test drive a loaded 2015 and 2016. You will notice subtle differences but the 2016 has some nice upgrades for the price. The sales manager at our dealership actually encouraged us to consider the 2016. We are a repeat customer but appreciated the no haggle change to the dealership.

The 2017s should be on the lot soon. There should be some changes but not many. Out of the 2 changes I've heard of were the optional more powerful engine and change in the infotainment system. The engine wasn't important since I like the 3.5L engine and have had trouble free history with three. The fuel milage is satisfactory and more than likely will be slightly lower with a more powerful engine. I just wish I could get a larger fuel tank since I like to take long trips and would love to go well over 450 miles per tank before stopping. The infotainment system is something I would have liked to see on the 2016, but since I'm comfortable with the existing system, I don't mind not having it. I just appreciate the changes in the 2016.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts