Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In this new 2 minute promotional video for the QX60, we see the QX60 driving around doing nothing very notable. About the best showing off of the vehicle that happens is seeing the second row seats move.

What is the point of this video? I'm guessing to try to show people that even though the QX60 is getting older, it can still be cool. Whether the video is effective or not, is another question.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Infiniti would of ran the same commercial last year for the JX. We've already seen Infiniti 'rebadge' other commercials to fit the new QX naming scheme. Not for anything but its a car advertisement. If it was anything more it would of been criticized for reaching.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Infiniti would of ran the same commercial last year for the JX. We've already seen Infiniti 'rebadge' other commercials to fit the new QX naming scheme. Not for anything but its a car advertisement. If it was anything more it would of been criticized for reaching.
It made sense, great way to clear up confusion, at least people who didn't know about the name change before might end up seeing it in a commercial like this.

I wonder if they'll keep doing more commercials or just slow it down from here.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Infiniti released an ad like this for each of its renamed vehicles. They are all lifestyle ads that give no new info. I mean none of the vehicles really are new except the Q50. This is just an attempt to maintain interest and get the new naming scheme out there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts