Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just drove our new QX60 home from Greensboro today. It is a real pleasure to drive! Traded in a 2015 Audi Q7 TDI. We ordered the Q7 just as we wanted, or at least we thought so. It was a great vehicle, the Diesel and air ride were phenomenal. It was our first German car and will probably be our last. The worst part about it was that it was black. Like em all, it looked fantastic clean. But. It was always dirty.

Got a really good deal on the new QX60. So I pulled the trigger on it. My wife wanted another Infiniti when we bought the Audi. But I wasn't sure about the CVT and the lack of performance. So I steered her to the Audi. But now I know, I should have stayed with Infiniti all along. But it worked out, we needed up with a 2017 with the additional 30 hp that we wouldn't have had if we bought one in 2014 when we ordered the Audi.

After a 4 hour drive down in the Audi and 4 hours back in the Infiniti, all of my concerns were for nothing. The QX did fantastic. Much nicer inside and with the deluxe tech and theater packages, it has twice as many features as the Audi. And the power was great. And I even like the transmission.

Nothing but pleased with our purchase!

And now I won't have to put $1500 in brakes on the Audi and worry about everything else when the warranty runs out. You got to pay if your your going to play with an Audi.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've had my 2017 QX60 for a couple of weeks now and just drove it from Clearwater, FL to our cabin in Asheville, NC yesterday. Absolutely love this vehicle! Went through the gorge area on I-26 from Greenville to Asheville and this thing was smooth as glass. Couldn't feel it shifting at all when our old Enclave used to surge and strain on this stretch of road with steep uphills and downhills.

·
Registered
204 Posts
It will be tough to keep the appearance of wheat in factory fresh condition, but it definitely makes the interior look very upscale.

I am glad that I got it instead of charcoal. I had to clean the jeans marked after just 2 weeks. Groits Garage Leather cleaner does magic cleaning the stains. However I found the smell over powering. I will try another brand next time just for smell.

·
Registered
11 Posts
My congratulations! But when interior is white or somewhat similar i dont know how long will it take to get it all messed up.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Coop64 is right !!! I had Wheat Leather interior on another Infiniti. Good quality Leather cleaners and protectors keep it looking Fine.

·
Registered
204 Posts
After almost 2 months of ownership I am happy with wheat selection. It Is not that tough to keep the interior in factory fresh condition. So far I have used the leather cleaner twice and only on driver seat to remove jeans marks. It takes less than 5 mins.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm thinking of the same exterior but want the black or brown interior. I've had light colored interiors before and I just cant keep them clean enough for my standards. The Zaino leather cleaner and conditioner works great to keep the leather in shape and it adds to the smell even, but still was not a doable mission for me.

I plan to be joining you shortly with the QX60.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts