Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all...After going to the dealer to look at the QX50, we were talked into driving the QX60 (50 too small, 60 too big). Loved it! 1 hour later, and getting $5,700 off sticker, we signed all the paperwork to secure our graphite/graphite, premium...we pickup on Wed.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Awesome! I bet you are super excited! I am brand new here on the forum too; just picked mine up last week. Not brand new but very low miles and in pristine condition, so it seems like brand new!

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
My wife and I have the 2016 QX60. We were on of the first JX35 owners and traded it in after 56K trouble free miles for the newer model. So far after 34K miles, we are trouble free. We have taken very long trips in both vehicles and have been totally loaded down with luggage. We even use the Yakima Rocket Box 16. Excellent fuel milage for the size vehicle and still plenty of power.

My wife purchased the 2019 QX50 and we absolutely love it too. Very nice vehicle and we love the technology. We can use the same cargo box on it too. The QX50 is smaller so we take that on trips where we aren't taking a ton of luggage.

Infiniti has been an incredible company for us and we are happy with our dealership.

Enjoy your new ride. I think you'll love it.

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
My wife and I have the 2016 QX60. We were on of the first JX35 owners and traded it in after 56K trouble free miles for the newer model. So far after 34K miles, we are trouble free. We have taken very long trips in both vehicles and have been totally loaded down with luggage. We even use the Yakima Rocket Box 16. Excellent fuel milage for the size vehicle and still plenty of power.

My wife purchased the 2019 QX50 and we absolutely love it too. Very nice vehicle and we love the technology. We can use the same cargo box on it too. The QX50 is smaller so we take that on trips where we aren't taking a ton of luggage.

Infiniti has been an incredible company for us and we are happy with our dealership.

Enjoy your new ride. I think you'll love it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts