Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone

New Infiniti owner saying hello. I've been a Honda/Acura loyalist all my life so I'm hoping this switch of brand doesn't bite me back in the ass. :eek: We're expecting another kid in the summer and the wife needed a larger vehicle. I looked at the Pilot and MDX but ultimately it was the larger space and headrest mounted DVD that sealed the deal.

We didn't care for the 2016, the changes are good but wasn't enough to validate paying higher price.

Here's a picture of our 2015 QX60 Black/Black with Premium,premium plus, theater and 20 inch wheel package:

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
That is beautiful. Wish my 4 month old 2015 was that clean.... This board is great for information I really enjoy it.

Congrats.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys for the warm comments.

The car is only a week old. I can't imagine it looking like this after 4 months. Especially with a new born arriving soon I'm more fearful of the interior.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I want to add, the Break-in period sucks! The joy of buying a new car...

Infiniti recommend going easy on the first 1200 miles, is that right?

·
Registered
295 Posts
some people i know make it fun and go for a long drive to somewhere they like and back, by the end of that they have already broken in their vehicle. always wanted to do that but never had the time, never really did mind the limitations of a break in, just have to see it as the way to ensure the rest of your ownership goes smoothly.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I see the break-in period as a cherish-able moment. Its the moment where we know we're the first ones to grace the car on its maiden voyage. But 1,200 miles is a bit too optimistic??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts