Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a long time spent researching the QX60 finally pulled the trigger. Thanks to this forum, learnt a lot about the vehicle and enabled to make my decision. Drove home today with a 2015 QX60 - Midnight Garnet/Wheat with Premium, Premium+ & Drivers assistance packages.

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Congratulations on your selection of a fine vehicle. You'll have to post your experiences with your new ride and let us know if you have any questions. Best wishes and have fun!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Congrats.

What other SUV's were you considering before pulling the trigger on the QX60?

Keep us posted on how it treats you over the break in miles since that sort of gives you a sense of what to expect.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was not a difficult decision, was in no hurry and was waiting for a good price point. We started with Acura, checked Audi, BMW and finally decided on Infiniti. Features, luxury and price point of Infiniti was a easy sell for us. Though had 2 Infiniti dealers in my city, traveled 200 miles to a different dealer to get it - it was all worth it - they had the Midnight Garnet we wanted with just the right packages we were looking for.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Congrats! I fancied the garnet color as well but couldn't find it in my area, it looks like they've discontinued it for the '16s year so you got a gem on your hands!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts