Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon everyone-

We are due to sign for a certified, preowned 2019 QX60 Luxe Blue/Beige with 20k miles by Wednesday from a local dealer here on Long Island. In the past, for my Murano and even more recently, my Expedition, there were certain dealers in the US that offered better rates on the extended warranty than the "home" dealer.

I ran a search and most of the chatter on this site re extended warranties is dated, with nothing recent or on point.

Can anyone please advise if they have had any luck looking to outside dealers who could offer a better deal on the Infiniti extended warranty? From what I can see, there aren't many options on the warranty, being just $0 or $100 deductible, but I'm hoping that I missed something where this point was discussed in greater detail.

Thanks in advance for any information you may have!

·
Registered
82 Posts
We added a wrap warranty from the dealer on top of CPO. It was $1,400 for the 7 year (from date of original sale, not our purchase date) unlimited mile warranty, no deductible.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Good afternoon everyone-

We are due to sign for a certified, preowned 2019 QX60 Luxe Blue/Beige with 20k miles by Wednesday from a local dealer here on Long Island. In the past, for my Murano and even more recently, my Expedition, there were certain dealers in the US that offered better rates on the extended warranty than the "home" dealer.

I ran a search and most of the chatter on this site re extended warranties is dated, with nothing recent or on point.

Can anyone please advise if they have had any luck looking to outside dealers who could offer a better deal on the Infiniti extended warranty? From what I can see, there aren't many options on the warranty, being just $0 or $100 deductible, but I'm hoping that I missed something where this point was discussed in greater detail.

Thanks in advance for any information you may have!

When I bought my first Infiniti, I searched around and found I think it was Scottsdale Infiniti in Phoenix AZ and Circle Infiniti in NJ were offering better pricing for CPO extended warranties”Wrap” at the time, I purchased from Scottsdale Infiniti the dealers in the Chicagoland area could not beat their pricing, this was back in 2009. I don’t know if they still compete or offer it. Since then I have purchased another four Infinitis, but have purchased the CPO wrap from the dealer, I purchased the car from. Hope this helps

·
Registered
11 Posts
I bought a used qx60 it was still under manufactory warranty I also purchased a extended warranty for $3500 for extra 5 yrs this from a big infiniti dealer from what I can tell you whenever I have a problem an take it in an it cover under the extend warranty they don't fix for example my heat don't work that good I think it need a heater core this would be cover under the extended warranty they telling me that how there suv are they not good on heat bullsh*t.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts