Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi folks,

Great to be part of this community and looking forward to interacting with you all.

Couple of quick questions:

- Does anyone user weather tech ? Is it worth spending 250 USD ?
- Are you happy with the drive in "eco" mode? I feel the car really struggles to ride along.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yes I do have weather tech and I love it, if you have kids blindly go for it.

Driving in Eco mode doesn't increase the mileage that much, so I drive in standard mode.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Yes I do have weather tech and I love it, if you have kids blindly go for it.

Driving in Eco mode doesn't increase the mileage that much, so I drive in standard mode.
Is anyone using Infiniti's all weather mats? I don't like the plasticky feel of weather tech or similar floor liners.

Also I have been driving in eco mode, but can't really measure any difference, it has been really cold in NY lately, so I have been using remote start quite liberally and averaging 12 MPG. I will shift to standard this week to see if it goes up or down. Will report back.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I have the Infiniti mats in all rows and like them. They have held up great for 3+ years and clean up well.

I get better mileage in standard than eco mode. Echo dues nothing but slow down throttle response. Not worth it.put it in standard and just drive. When cold, mpg is terrible so if doing a lot of short trips, nothing will help!

·
Registered
204 Posts
I have the Infiniti mats in all rows and like them. They have held up great for 3+ years and clean up well.

I get better mileage in standard than eco mode. Echo dues nothing but slow down throttle response. Not worth it.put it in standard and just drive. When cold, mpg is terrible so if doing a lot of short trips, nothing will help!
Thanks, I have ordered mine through a local dealer, I heard they are on backorder, so probably won't get them until end of next week. I hope there is no snow in the forecast.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts