Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I just want to introduce myself and let you guys know that I just picked up a 2013 JX35 AWD Fully Loaded Obsidian/Java CPO with 15k miles. I bought this car for my wife and as our family car since we are expecting our first child together. The crossbars will be installed next weekend. I also own a Q50 Hybrid Sport Fully Loaded as my daily driver and a little modded. I can't wait to mod the JX35 as well and mirror my Q50. Hope to learn a lot from you guys. :D

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase of the CPO JX. It looks brand new. I'm an original owner and have 43,000 miles on my car, mostly trouble free miles. Only minor trim and recalls all which were covered under warranty. I have the cross bars on my car and occasionally drop the Yakima on top when going on a long trip.

I'm finally seeing quite a few in the Tacoma metro area lately. Its a great car. Enjoy!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congratulations on your purchase of the CPO JX. It looks brand new. I'm an original owner and have 43,000 miles on my car, mostly trouble free miles. Only minor trim and recalls all which were covered under warranty. I have the cross bars on my car and occasionally drop the Yakima on top when going on a long trip.

I'm finally seeing quite a few in the Tacoma metro area lately. Its a great car. Enjoy!
Thanks for the welcome. It sure does looks like almost brand new. I couldn't believe that it only had 15k miles. I am planning to do a lot on it. Actually, I am ordering now the running boards that tsk posted on here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts