Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Infiniti QX60
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. New to me 2017 QX60 which is awesome. Think I just bought my last car! (Ha) All the features of my 2019 Rogue SV but with brown leather, sunroof and V6. Anxious to road trip this - maybe to Missoula in July.

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
We've owned 2 Nissan Rogues over the years and really liked them. If you liked the Rogue, you'll love the QX60. Very nice ride and plenty of space for passengers and cargo. Our forum has a tremendous amount of information and long time users. Just about every topic you can think of has been discussed. Feel free to post questions and don't be afraid to ask a question even if its been asked before. Thanks for joining and enjoy your new ride.

·
Registered
2017 Infiniti QX60
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We've owned 2 Nissan Rogues over the years and really liked them. If you liked the Rogue, you'll love the QX60. Very nice ride and plenty of space for passengers and cargo. Our forum has a tremendous amount of information and long time users. Just about every topic you can think of has been discussed. Feel free to post questions and don't be afraid to ask a question even if its been asked before. Thanks for joining and enjoy your new ride.
Thank you. Local Nissan/Infiniti Dealer has super service department and the more I drive the QX, the more features I discover - and the more I like it. Came with premium factory running boards which I may remove. Also, I’ve got to learn to use the Navigation. 🙂

1 - 3 of 3 Posts