Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just made the plunge into the Infiniti world. Purchased my 2019 QX60 Luxe on 11/23/18. I shopped and shopped again trying to decide on the features/color that I wanted. Also compared the Toyota Highlander, but really there's no comparison.

So here is what I bought:
2019 Luxe
Proactive
Essential
Sensory
Color - Liquid Graphite
Interior - Graphite Leather with Maple Trim

Really bought this for the wife. She seems to be enjoying it so far. I love to drive it when she lets me.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Nicely outfitted.

Loving my wife's QX60 as well...when I can. Taking care of the cleaning, etc, I get to 'stay in touch' more often.

Side question, what made you choose this over a European option? Just curious.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nicely outfitted.

Loving my wife's QX60 as well...when I can. Taking care of the cleaning, etc, I get to 'stay in touch' more often.

I am leasing 2019 qx60 limited. The lease price was a lot cheaper than other competitors for the same sticker price

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nicely outfitted.

I looked briefly at a few European options, but pricing was prohibitive. In order to get anything similar I would have had to spend 15k more. Infiniti pricing was very aggressive with over 20% off list.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts