Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all:

I am new to the forum and purchased a new 2015 QX60 (midnight garnet/wheat interior). My Q is fully loaded (Deluxe touring, Tech , Theater, etc. packages). I am already spoiled to all of the cameras on the vehicle and they have made driving this CUV a breeze. We also own a 96 I30 with 231k miles on it, so we have had a great experience with Infiniti already. We're hoping that the QX60 gives us as many trouble free miles as the I30 has. The QX60 replaced a Honda Odyssey, with a transmission that was slowly but surely failing.

I look forward to sharing and learning more about these really cool vehicles.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will put some pictures up this weekend. Now that you mention it, I have yet to take any photos of the new ride. Love the way it looks when it is newly cleaned up.

Qxsixty - Actually I only test drove the QX. I looked at the MDX online, but was completely turned off by the interior of it. It looked somewhat similar to my Odyssey....kind of plasticky. I don't care much for the looks of the Lexus RX50, although it has great reliability and the GX was way too big for me. I even looked at the Audi Q7, but was not enthused at all with its spartan interior. From the moment the JX35 came out in 2012, I told my husband that if we ever replaced the Odyssey, the JX35/QX60 was what I'd want. So, when I finally decided that enough was enough with my Odyssey, the Infiniti dealership was the only one I visited. I was convinced after the test drive.

One question for all of you: Is the 2015 CVT transmission that much improved from the 2013 JX35 and the 2014 QX60? I've read some of the issues, but I am pleased with how my truck handles, so far.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts