Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Set of 4 2015 QX60 wheels, 20"ers that come with the Deluxe Touring package. I had another set of wheels ready to go when our ordered car came in, we drove it home and I put the other set on. They have maybe 35 miles on them, and the factory balance stickers are still on the lips.

I stood watching as my favorite tire tech guy removed them with the latest Hunter no-touch machine. He did a perfect job, they are perfect. I mean perfect, not hacked by a rookie, kicked around a warehouse, etc. After removal, I put them in boxes. The 2 boxes are 22x22x22 and weigh 75lbs each. Shipping the two to the east coast would be about $150, about $120 to the west coast from where I am. No center caps (easily switchable between wheels), and no TPMS.

$1000 for the set of 4. Shipping will be actual cost.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is a picture of the wheels. Zoom in to see the balance stickers, they are all aimed towards the middle. Notice I didn't just plop the wheels on the concrete which would scratch the rear lips. It drives me nuts how wheels get abused. But not these!

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Here is a picture of the wheels. Zoom in to see the balance stickers, they are all aimed towards the middle. Notice I didn't just plop the wheels on the concrete which would scratch the rear lips. It drives me nuts how wheels get abused. But not these!

They look great! what about the tires? included?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No tires or TPMS, but I do have some Nissan center caps. Centercaps shouldn't be an issue, they pop out to exchange with finger pressure. $950 plus shipping nowadays!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Sales Bump.

I love the style of these wheels. It was top reason we bought the QX60. No offense to the 20016 model but I can't sand those lazy multi-spoke design.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Sales Bump.

I love the style of these wheels. It was top reason we bought the QX60. No offense to the 20016 model but I can't sand those lazy multi-spoke design.
I found that most OEM wheels I don't like. Some Infiniti wheels are nice but the rest just don't cut it. Right now though, just about every OEM wheel coming out of Mercedes is up to my liking.

Fortunately brands like Vossen offer the sort of design i'm after.

Example of what i'm going after:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry, I haven't checked in for a while. Sold the wheels a long time ago.

My criteria for wheels is: hubcentric, right offset, looks, easy to clean. Those shown on that pic would miss the mark on all four counts for me, especially easy to clean. To each their own

·
Registered
66 Posts
Some OEM wheels are real nice and some are really ugly. But to each of their own I suppose. I just like to stay way from multi-spoke due to the difficulty cleaning each spoke. Although it might good chore/punishment task for my kids.

Congrats on selling the wheels! Your criteria didn't mention lighter weight. They might cost more but might save a few bucks at the pump and offer between driving dynamics. Good luck and post the new one when you get it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts