Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!! I am looking on getting some new wheels for my QX60 and I have a few questions.

Im looking on gettting 20X9 or 19X9.5. Reason being is that I do not want to lose the ride comfort if I have low profile tires.

What offset do I need to get so that it would clear the Calipers?

this is the wheel I am looking at. Rohana Wheels

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hello everyone!! I am looking on getting some new wheels for my QX60 and I have a few questions.

Im looking on gettting 20X9 or 19X9.5. Reason being is that I do not want to lose the ride comfort if I have low profile tires.

You would need at least +40mm offset to clear the calipers without spacers.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello there, new member that just leased a QX60. I am thinking about a set of wheels in 22x9, 5x114.3 bolt pattern. Only concern I have is that it's a +20 offset. I understand +35 to 45 is best for this car. I used the online calculator and this is what it spit out. I also measured about 1.25 to 1.5 inches from the outerwall of the current stock tire to the actual body. Not sure if that means anything but, would these wheels work out for me? Tire size is 265/40/22.

Inner Clearance: 16.65mm more

Outer Position: extend by 29.35mm

Diameter difference:
3.37" (11.12%)

Thank you

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello there, new member that just leased a QX60. I am thinking about a set of wheels in 22x9, 5x114.3 bolt pattern. Only concern I have is that it's a +20 offset. I understand +35 to 45 is best for this car. I used the online calculator and this is what it spit out. I also measured about 1.25 to 1.5 inches from the outerwall of the current stock tire to the actual body. Not sure if that means anything but, would these wheels work out for me? Tire size is 265/40/22.

Inner Clearance: 16.65mm more

Outer Position: extend by 29.35mm

Diameter difference:
3.37" (11.12%)

Thank you
stock is 7.5" w/ 55mm offset. in terms of wheel depth, if you go w/ 9" wide w/ 20mm offset you'l have 16mm more inner clearance vs stock but the outside will extend out 54mm(2.1inches). if you dont mind the wheels sticking out some you could live w/ this but personally i think its too much and will look tacky. unless youre set on this wheel combo i would look for a set that measures nicely.

Wheel Offset Calculator | 1010Tires.com Discount Online Tire and Wheel Store

·
Registered
17 Posts

for 9" i would personally target 35mm(1mm inner clearance, 39mm more outward
for 9.5", 40mm offset will get you about the same clearance as the 9" w/ 35mm offset. These are very common offsets for the 9.5 and 9" wheel that commonly are used for our bolt pattern.

to give you an idea of inner clearance on these cars, i went with a set of 21" FX50/QX70 enkei OEM wheels that are 9.5" wide w/ a 50mm offset matched with a set of 265 wide tires. i have plenty of clearance on the rear and front where i havent had a single rub at all with extreme locked turns. wheels sit inward some but nothing that would require me to add spacers. compared to stock this setup has 20mm less inner clearance while extends out 30mm.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts