Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
I have the Infiniti cargo protector and love it. It is split and velcros to the seat backs, so you can leave one 3rd row seat down and the other up, and still get the benefit of the protector on the side that is down.

The weather tech cargo protector is flexible and will fold, but one piece--it is not a split design. The weather tech protector is made of a slick vinyl/rubber material like the weather tech floor mats, the Infiniti protector is made from a fibrous material that looks like carpet, but is water proof so it can be sprayed off with a hose. If you carry a lot of muddy or soaking wet cargo, you'll be happier with the weather tech protector. If you just want to protect the carpet and want a want a more luxury look, go with the Infiniti protector.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Having had the weather tech for about a month now I will say it is just okay. I will likely dump it and get the Infiniti mat. It looks better and is just as durable. It appears to be the same material that I had for a truck bed liner and it lasted over 10 years hauling everything from rocks and dirt to wet lake floats and towels and such. I have a tarp in the back for carrying the really messy stuff anyway. The folding part does not matter much to me as there are only two of us so I do not anticipate ever using the third row. I do wish there were a side protector available when you want to haul bulky stuff that may get into the sides.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have it as well. Its great when the 3rd raw seats are folded but when they are up its tends to bend towards trunk.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Really? Do you have the Velcro exposed? Mine are firmly attached to the backs of the 3rd route and don't move, at all.

I love the Infiniti solution.

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
My opinion: If you're going to put a lot of wet, muddy stuff in the back, or have a dog, get the Weathertech. If you want to use just one of the two 3rd row seats, or want an OEM/clean look, get the Infiniti one.

For clients who have dogs and typically leave the second row flat for their dogs, I usually recommend the Canvasback solution.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.