Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just purchased this QX60. I traded my 2016 Acura MDX Tech. I have owned 3 MDX's and had my 16 for a 1 1/2 years with 28,000 miles on it. I travel quite a bit for my Job.

I traded my MDX because of the miles and I really didn't care for the 9 speed transmission and push buttom gear selector. The reason I chose the QX60 is because of the refresh and features. As you can see it's Black Obsidian and I chose the Jave interior with the premium package 1 and 2. So far I am very happy with my choice.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Call me biased but this SUV looks great in every color! Congratulations it's looks great!

How does it compare to the MDX. What are the things you miss from MDX and what do you find better in the QX?

My long time friend test drove every 3 row SUV offered in the US before deciding on an MDX (long time Honda fan), he didn't like the JX/QX back in 2014. I will be going with QX so I want to see his reaction :D

·
Registered
66 Posts
Nice color choice. Congrats on the purchase. I'm curious since you own 3 MDX's in the past. The Unshield grill of the 2017 didn't entice to go back for a 4th one?
I'm a Honda/Acura loyalist myself but slowly moving away to Nissan/Infiniti.

·
Registered
1 Posts
@ Golf
Did you use the Blind Spot Warning system of MDX which is in Tech package; as from spec of QX60; i don't see its offered in Premium & Premium Plus packages its in another package altogether (DAP) did you get this package? if not do you miss BSW?
IMO considering the length of car i feel BSW is safer when doing lane changes; i understand making BSI as option; but BSW should be standard or at-least should be offered in Premium.. BTW started researching these two; still need to test drive though...
Congrats on your new car.. it looks really good :)

Cheers!! -Bob^;^

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just picked up my 2016 QX 60, Obsidian Black. We've had Honda/Acuras in the family for 30+ years, went to Lexus, now to Infiniti.

By far I am the happiest with the QX60.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts