Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
So my car broke down with 699 miles on it I had it towed to the dealer two days later I pick it up and the service manager says oh we drove it on the turnpike we drove it on the highway it's running great I say thank you I take the car back I'm driving down the street from the dealership I look down at the odometer and there's only 700 miles on the car it's unbelievable how they can lie right to your face at the dealership I'm pretty sure this car may be going in for Lemon Law I drove the car to work again today the day after I picked it up from the dealership and the MIL light comes on again it's unbelievable that I supposedly superior car breaks down with only 699 miles on it and they are trying to blame it on the guy that tinted my windows they are trying to say that he sprayed water on some sensors and that's what's causing the problem I don't think so!!!
So what did the dealer do? Did they replace any sensors?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.