Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello..I'm new to the forum and the Infinity QX60 but I have a question I hope someone here could answer. I just got my wife a 2015 Infinity QX60 and everything seems pretty good so far, but when you are backing up (or going forward) and it detects you are close to an object it starts to beep depending on how close you are. In my car it does this, but it seems like volume is super low. I adjusted in the camera settings and put the chime volume to the highest it goes and it still seems lower than it should be. We used to have an Explorer, and when you got close to something it beeped relatively loud. Is something wrong with my car or is this normal for it to be lower than most cars cameras. Thanks

·
Registered
35 Posts
In my opinion its not too low, seems okay too me, but then again this is the first car I've owned with parking sensors. Seems to me if it was louder it would probably freak out all the passengers and imply that the driver doesn't know what he/she's doing. When im backing up I look at the cameras and the yellow and green warning lights displayed when beeping, so I just look at those if my music is up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts