·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The dealership had one on the big suv they sell, and I thought it was just the way the vehicle came. I thought it looked nice, but I agree - maybe it does look a little too blingy; too much. Hmmm......

·
Registered
313 Posts
Agreed, it's too over the top looking IMO. That and doing these 'grills' is so 8 years ago, round' here at least, lol.

·
Registered
597 Posts
There is a white JX/QX with the chrome/mesh grill in the Dallas area and it looks better than stock. I plastic-dipped mine black because I think the vehicle has too much chrome. Over the past year and 2-2K mile roadtrips the dip is still holding up well.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I usually don't like chrome but on the qx60 it looks rather good, at least I like mine with chrome as I have black.

To me, the qx60 without chrome may as well be a pathfinder. Glad we all don't like the same thing though or else it'd be a drab looking vehicle world out there.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I think that a good mod would be to black out some of the chrome parts of the Infiniti QX60. At times I think that Infiniti uses too much chrome on its vehicles.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I was always a fan of the larte design grille. It keeps the QX classy while making it a bit more sporty. plus it's not your traditional grille.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts