Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We recently bought a 2017 QX60. It's loaded out. One thing we're having an issue with is we cannot get the memory seat buttons to program. I have followed the instructions in the owner's manual and it still isn't storing anything. No beeps, no light flashes, nothing. Any ideas?

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have a’17 as well but couldn’t find any information in the manual on how to, so from personal experience.
Must be in park
Adjust seat press set and then the memory position 1or2
Remember also you cannot change from one memory position to the other unless in park.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had it in park, had the engine running, had the ignition set to acc, all of that. None of it worked. My Q50 programs with no issues.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Ok as soon as I get in and turn on the power, if I press the set button it flashes. I adjust the seat and press the position button and then it’s good. One thing I can think of is that when I go to my mechanic as I just did the sometimes have to reset the seat position buttons. He disconnects the power depending on the maintenance provided. The dealer does it every time.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Just fishing on this thought, has your door panel been off, as in glass replacement or something like that? When I touch buttons on the panel they light up, ie: I move the seat and press set the open position lights up not the one I stored. Thinking no power to set buttons

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I accidentally figured out how to program the seats. The manual is worded poorly. Glad I got it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts