Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got an email from INFINITI about updating my nav map. Mine is probably a 2016 map (on a 17 QX) which I have often noted is out of date. They're offering $129 with free shipping (all of $3.95). It's unclear when the new map was released -- version 10.5 (Part number U3428-0080-810NAM).

Anyone know how soon maps will be updated next? Any better pricing to be had?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Just got an email from INFINITI about updating my nav map. Mine is probably a 2016 map (on a 17 QX) which I have often noted is out of date. They're offering $129 with free shipping (all of $3.95). It's unclear when the new map was released -- version 10.5 (Part number U3428-0080-810NAM).

Anyone know how soon maps will be updated next? Any better pricing to be had?
That seems to be the price online too. I think they have an update each year. You can check with customer service to see when 10.5 was released.

https://infiniti.navigation.com/cms/page.ContactUs/en_US/InfinitiNA/USD

·
Registered
33 Posts
IIRC there was a better deal around May/June when it was $20 or 20% (can't remember which) off. So if you can stand to wait I would recommend it. Free s/h, at around 3% of the total order cost, is almost insulting as far as discounts go.

Of course, IMO nav updates should be free during warranty as they are, in effect, fixing broken data.

·
Registered
36 Posts
is it possible to get an intouch upgrade for our 2016 QX60s? or are we stuck on infiniti connection?
also, do you think infiniti will provide an upgrade option for us when they finally get apple carplay and android auto?

i can't believe the $65k 2019 qx60 and the $85k QX80 doesn't have this option.. and you can get a Versa for $15k that has it.. hilarious.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts