Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum and will post an intro soon. I belong to a few motorcycle forums, this is usually the best place for truthful information.

Just purchased a 2017 QX 60 for my wife. Traded our Audi Q5. My wife noticed hydroplaning on the freeway and loose lane changes in the rain. I had a chance to take the car out today in wet weather. I was able to break the rear end twice spinning the car around, of course these where aggressive moves.

Has anyone noticed a loose rear end on this car in the rain????

Thanks

·
Registered
85 Posts
New to the forum and will post an intro soon. I belong to a few motorcycle forums, this is usually the best place for truthful information.

Just purchased a 2017 QX 60 for my wife. Traded our Audi Q5. My wife noticed hydroplaning on the freeway and loose lane changes in the rain. I had a chance to take the car out today in wet weather. I was able to break the rear end twice spinning the car around, of course these where aggressive moves.

Has anyone noticed a loose rear end on this car in the rain????

Thanks
Did you check the tire pressure to make sure they are not over-inflated? I have not experienced that with the 2017 (20's) or my 2013 (18's).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts