Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

Looking for Moderators

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  yeller 
#1 ·
Hey all,
Anyone up for becoming a moderator and helping to keep the site clean? More details below.

We are currently looking for new volunteers to join our team of dedicated site moderators. Our ideal candidate is dependable, reliable and willing to help all members of the community. Our moderators are leaders within the community and our community members will be reliant on you for advice and knowledge.

You will be expected to help prevent and remove spam or other unwanted activity within the forum while helping new members. As a moderator, you will be working closely with the other moderators to keep the forums friendly and inviting to the community.

We are looking for candidates who meet the following criteria:
  • Participated in the forum for at least 1 year
  • Frequent posts and replies with other members in the forum
  • No history of rules violations

If you meet our expectations and are willing to continue to actively participate in the forum, we would like to discuss joining our team of volunteers. Feel free to contact us directly or reply to this thread to submit your candidacy.

Please note, we only have a select number of openings available at this time. We may consider others for future openings when they become available.

Your Community Management Team

See less See more
#3 ·
I’m one of the original moderators for the JX35 and this forum. I’ve been off the forum for a while but back since I now have the 2022 model. I’d be interested in maintaining the site but might need some updates on the forum since it’s changed. My other moderator, Sincure, and I have been moderating since 2012. Not sure if he’s still active.

#5 ·
I knew you would be here. We loved the JX and the 2016 QX60. We took delivery of the 2022 Autograph and really like it. A few bugs but it is so much nicer. We did just replace the tires. We didn’t like the Hankook tires for our weather conditions here in Washington state. Just put the Michelin CrossClimate2s on and they are incredible. We put the Michelin Premicy on our 2016 and they were excellent.
I really like the AppleCarPlay and Android Auto. The wireless charger is not impressive. Our SOS feature is still not working but that’s going in shortly for repair. I think you’ll notice a huge difference over the JX and that was an excellent car. Good to see you are still here active on the forum. FYI, there is an Infiniti QX60 2022+ group on Facebook that’s active if you are on FB.

#6 ·
Thanks for the tire recommendation, I’ll check out what comes with the vehicle and see how it arrives. I currently have extended life Goodyear (80k) on the JX that seem to be running well but a bit loud. Texas weather is Sunny/Hot 99% of the time, and we stay off the roads when the weather goes crazy.

I’m trading in our 17 year old Infiniti M35 (that’s been bullet proof - well made) for the new QX60, and plan to hold onto the JX35 for another few years. Given this, I’m mainly concerned the JX’s tranny will fail and my cats may be going bad, both extremely expensive. Nobody on this forum has over 200k on their QX60/JX35, a bad sign in my opinion.

I’m not active in Facebook, but I’ll check out the group you’ve referenced. Maybe a good reason to visit facebook more frequently, thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.