Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We took delivery of a 2017 QX60 today and there doesn't seem to be a good spot for me to put my phone in the car that is easy to see and reach.
Want to see what and where other member's on the forum are using to mount/hold your phone.
Pictures would be greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
I drive a Q50 and have the Proclip unit for my car. They make good stuff and it works with theirs, as well as other holders. They have a QX60 solution as well. If you look around, you'll often find coupons for 10% off or free shipping from them. Car Phone Holders and Dashboard Phone Mounts*-*ProClip USA

Here's a picture of their base. Then you buy a mount for your specific phone (from them or other) and screw it to the base.

·
Registered
85 Posts
In Texas I'd never block an A/C vent. I just put my iPhone 7 Plus in the cupholder or the space in front of the gear selector. If anybody calls me I simply pick up through BT. I won't answer any texts while driving, much less pick up my phone to look at it. Plus in my city it's illegal to text/drive or just simply hold a device in your hand while driving.

·
Registered
169 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
I have ~five or six types of phone holders and keep going back to the simplest ones. For example, the suction cups fall off the windshield, magnets on the back don't allow the phone to lay straight/require case, too bulky, others fall apart, etc....

The simplest is the vent holder and they're cheap, ~$1 on ebay. Here is an example:
Ebay Link

Keep in mind shipping takes ~25 days so buy a couple at once.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts