Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I know the QX60 is fairly new, Starting with the JX35, and now just two years under the QX60 name but does anyone have a lot of miles on their car? Is the QX60 a car that can go 200,000 miles? Most of my experience has been with Honda's and they just last with minimal issues down the road. I know other Infiniti models have lasted but what about this one?

·
Registered
663 Posts
So I know the QX60 is fairly new, Starting with the JX35, and now just two years under the QX60 name but does anyone have a lot of miles on their car? Is the QX60 a car that can go 200,000 miles? Most of my experience has been with Honda's and they just last with minimal issues down the road. I know other Infiniti models have lasted but what about this one?
I have ~58K miles on my 13 JX (some users on this site have more) and mine has been fairly issue free. The only things that went wrong are:
- Leaky right-rear shock - replaced under warranty at 56K miles
- Squeaky rear door - Fixed under warranty
- Battery overcharging - Replaced battery under warranty at 56K miles

The above issues for the 1st model year are small. No motor or transmission issues.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have just under 33k on mine and yes I went through the transmission issue. After reprogramming it seems to work fine. Although I have to say that the judder going up hills was a pain in rear. I'm just amazed at all the negative press (including Consumer Affairs) that they got for going through this. Love everything about the car, just hoping it'll last 150,000 miles over 7+ years.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have 22,000 miles on my 2014 QX and have had no transmission problems to date, nor any mechanical issues. I've only had a couple of minor cosmetics issues like a rattle and a rip in a seam on the leather seat cover. Other than that I love the vehicle more everyday.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts