Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After living through several days of -30 degrees C weather here in Alberta, I finally decided to plug in the block heater on my 2019 Infiniti QX60. Looked high and low for the block heater plug in cord and finally found it wound around the funnel into the windshield washer reservoir on the passenger side of the engine area. It took a few minutes to unwind the cord, as I was careful not to pull too hard as the plastic sleeve might break in this cold temperature. The cord is now able to be used, but I will have to wait for warmer temperatures to go under the car to thread it through the plastic grill. Still, with the hood slightly ajar, I can plug in my block heater. Just have to remember to secure the plug and properly close the hood before I take off.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have the same problem...i just bought a CPO infiniti qx60 2017 and i'm getting the vehicle ready for winter(Alberta) but i can't find the darn block heater cord...no idea where it can be unless there is none but i'd so surprised since the vehicle was owned in Alberta before, so darn cold in the winter...anyway, any tips where it might be or will it be a "good luck to find it" reply? LOL

1 - 2 of 2 Posts