Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading the threads about the unlock button on the lift gate but here is my question.

Is there a way from the fob to raise the lift-gate and unlock the doors in one step? Ideally I would like to raise the lift-gate (to load groceries, stroller etc) and unlock all the doors so my wife can load the kiddo? or is this only an option from the button on the lift-gate?

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
There is a setting on the center monitor behind the steering wheel. Go to the Vehicle Settings using the small square button on the upper left side of the steering wheel. Go to the Selective Unlock position and turn it off. I believe that setting is used to open the hatch and all doors when the hatch button is selected on the fob. When you select the door open button on the fob, all doors unlock with one click. The normal setting is 2 clicks to open everything but you have to hit the hatch open button separately. Let me know if that does the trick.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
The short answer to your question is NO.

But as Bob points out, turning off Selective Unlock will at least allow you to unlock all the doors at once with just one click of the unlock button (the one on the remote or the one on the door handle). There's also a lock button on the tailgate - it is the raised, round rubber button right next to the one you press to open the tailgate.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: MarengoMac
1 - 3 of 3 Posts