Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That looks good and ready to off-road. What tire size and how much of a lift is that?
Thanks!

Tires are 285/60/18
Wheels are 18x9.5

1.2” lifting spacers stacked on 1.2” Dobinson springs so roughy 2.5” lift. Also replaced all 4 shocks. The back came out really high actually and had to remove the spacers because the camber was really positive and we currently have no aftermarket control arms for this type of adjustment.

·
Registered
2018 AWD
23 Posts
Thanks!

Tires are 285/60/18
Wheels are 18x9.5

1.2” lifting spacers stacked on 1.2” Dobinson springs so roughy 2.5” lift. Also replaced all 4 shocks. The back came out really high actually and had to remove the spacers because the camber was really positive and we currently have no aftermarket control arms for this type of adjustment.
Where did you those lifting spacers?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Where did you those lifting spacers?
Autodvc.com

They are located in Russia. But i have seen others similar on ebay.

They have lifting spacers in 20mm, 30mm, and 40mm.

I am currently using 30mm up front and the 30mm rear shock spacer only(No coil spacer) in the back as it sat too high and created positive camber with the combo of spacers(coil and shock), new springs and shocks. The new springs and shock(with spacer) combo lifted it enough so i removed the coil spacer. I have a picture of just the 30mm kit installed all around prior to the springs and shocks install if you want to see. Just let me know.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.