Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for alternative ways to display front plates. What do you guys think of the tow hook bracket? Ive really only seen it on coupes and sedans, never on suvs. How does it look? Does it make it look tacky/ricer?

Attachments

·
Registered
475 Posts
My question is why? It makes the vehicle look asymmetrical. Not my cup of tea. That said, it is your vehicle, so if you like the asymmetrical look, then go for it. No one is going to revoke your "Infiniti club card". ?

·
Registered
313 Posts
I never understood it much either. I mean, it works on certain vehicles lookwise, but on a QX60? No way... But hey, to each their own of course.

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
They look OK. Just OK IMO.

Be careful, I'm not sure the one from a Q50/G37 would work on the QX60. The bumper on the QX sticks out more than the Q.

I have seen a couple of QX60's where the person drilled the holes lower down. That way the plate angles down toward the ground more. Or, you could try rigging up something where you mount it to the space between the bumper and the lower air dam.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I would not want to mess with the awesome and bada$$ look of QX60 exterior, especially the front....but maybe if there is something you really, really want to say then a vinyl sticker centered on front bumper would suffice. You can get one custom made and maybe use some sort of thin plastic (invisible) protector shield (like on a cell phone) to cover it so bugs, stones don't chip away.
Just a thought since you were asking for ideas.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts