Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had LED Signal Mirror Covers installed on the outside rear view mirrors of their QX60? I found something that looks like it will work from a company called "The Speedline". They recommend professional installation. It would be very valuable if someone responded with installation information from the St. Paul - Minneapolis area.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Looks kinda cool. I'm sure the wiring wouldn't be too bad if you don't mind pulling the panels off and tapping into the blinker wires.

Linky

·
Registered
35 Posts
I did this on my Qx60 last yr. I have pics here in this forum . Actually just traded it for another QX60 with more options, so I need to do this turn signal mod again when I get the chance...not looking forward though.lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
do you have any tips
or referencing guides on the wiring aspect of it
or what to tap the led wire into?
i am thinking of putting in some custom led if it's easy enough

I did this on my Qx60 last yr. I have pics here in this forum . Actually just traded it for another QX60 with more options, so I need to do this turn signal mod again when I get the chance...not looking forward though.lol

·
Registered
35 Posts
do you have any tips
or referencing guides on the wiring aspect of it
or what to tap the led wire into?
i am thinking of putting in some custom led if it's easy enough
I tapped into the turn signal wires near the signal bulbs. Simple 2 wire connection, then I ran the wires thru the firewall . If you take out the plastic wheelwell cover on the drivers side front tire, you'll see a rubber boot full of wires. I put a small cut in the boot and fished the wires though under the dash near the brake pedal. Then I took apart the door panel and to the side mirror. The side mirror needs to be taken off completely to fish the wires through. The mirror covers are a pain to get off!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts