Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone put a LED headlight replacement in a 2018 QX60? I am not happy with the factory low beam and I would like to get more light out on the road. If you did what was the results? Thanks

·
Registered
104 Posts
Guess what, LEDs have less light output than OE Xenons.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Guess what, LEDs have less light output than OE Xenons.
I dont think so. Only with cheap china LED. Qx60 was finally able to get a full safety award after they did a 2019.5 upgrade to LED headlights
https://www.iihs.org/news/detail/infiniti-qx60-earns-safety-award-with-improved-headlights

You can actually get a set on ebay for $900. But thats steep. Im also looking for options to upgrade to the LED. But you have to get something like the diode dynamics or morimoto 2stroke bulbs

·
Registered
20 Posts
I dont think so. Only with cheap china LED. Qx60 was finally able to get a full safety award after they did a 2019.5 upgrade to LED headlights
Infiniti QX60 earns safety award with improved headlights

You can actually get a set on ebay for $900. But thats steep. Im also looking for options to upgrade to the LED. But you have to get something like the diode dynamics or morimoto 2stroke bulbs
Lumibright XT1 Gen2's
These have been tested to be one of the best options with a good light pattern. They also make a D2S version but not sure how this would work on the OEM ballasts. You might need a OEM Nissan Ballast swap kit for that.
The Kelvin temp is around 5700K which is close to OEM LED options. OEM LED is 5500-5600K according to my Kelvin temp meter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts